Bike route from First Beach to the Newport Folk Festival?
1st Beach to Fort Adams
Bob Dylan perfoms at the Newport Folk Festival
What's the best bike route from 1st Beach to the Newport Folk Festival?
Here's the best route (courtesy of Google Maps), which should only take you about 15 minutes...
- Head up the hill on Memorial Boulevard.
- Take a left on Bellevue Avenue heading south.
- Take a right on Webster Street.
- Take a left on Thames Street.
- Thames turns into Carroll Avenue.
- Take a right on Harrison Avenue.
- Follow Harrison all the way to the entrance to Fort Adams State Park (Fort Adams Drive).
Once you're at the park, just follow the traffic
all the way to the end of Fort Adams Drive, which will lead you to the fort's North Lawn.***
For a closer view on some cool maps
, check out our Getting Around
Enjoy the show!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Questions about Newport?.
Enjoy this page? Here's another way to pay it forward...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.