Newport Mansions Quiz
Think you know the Newport mansions pretty well?
Let's see if you can pass this quiz on some of the most popular "summer cottages".
This a multiple choice quiz
, and I've made it even easier by adding some photos to assist you! So let's see how much you know.....
1. Scenes from the movies True Lies and The Great Gatsby were filmed at which mansion?
2. The owner of which mansion had a son who perished on the Titanic?
3. Which mansion has a Chinese tea house on its back lawn?
4. Which mansion was built by coal magnate Edward J. Berwind?
5. Salve Regina University's administrative offices are housed in which mansion?
6. Interior decorator Eduardo J. Tirella was run over with a car and killed by the owner of which mansion?
7. CNN anchor Anderson Cooper's great grandfather built which mansion?
You're not peeking before you've answered all the questions, are you?
Ok, if you're done, check out the answers below.
How did you do?
If you did well, Congratulations!
If you didn't, no worries. Just check out our mansions page to learn a little more about these amazing summer homes.
Return to Newport Mansions
Return to Newport Discovery Guide home page
Enjoy this page? Here's another way to pay it forward...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.