Newport Vacation Rentals
When I think of great Newport vacation rentals, I envision a comfortable, spacious property
that is close to the beach
and many of Newport's best attractions.
Villa Mari meets that criteria, and then some
Villa Mari is located in a peaceful little neighborhood known as Renfrew Park. You can see the Newport Cliff Walk and Atlantic Ocean from the 2nd floor bedrooms and deck, and it's only a 3 minute walk to Easton's Beach from the front door.Enjoy the ocean breeze on the front porch
This is a 2 level, 2000 sq. ft. living area, offering 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths (only 3 bedrooms and 2 baths available during the winter). The property sleeps 9 comfortably, and is perfect for families, wedding groups, or a weekend away with a bunch of friends.
Perfect spot to curl up with a book or just relax
- King, queen and 2 full size beds, along with a blow up twin mattress
- 2 Full bathrooms (shower in downstairs bathroom, tub and shower in upstairs bathroom)
- 400 sq ft furnished covered porch (with views of the park and ocean in the background)
- Side yard off the kitchen
- Gas BBQ grill and patio area
- 120 sq. ft. deck on the 2nd floor
- Spacious backyard (play horseshoes, badmitton & volleyball)
- Bali bed in the back yard (perfect location for an afternoon nap)
Even more amenities:
The kitchen has all you need to prepare a great meal
- Local brochures, maps, magazines, tour books and restaurant menus as well as the Villa Mari notebook with our very own FREEBIES and BARGAIN recommendations!
- Cable TVs in living room and all bedrooms
- Alarm clocks in all bedrooms
- Wireless internet
- DVD, stereo and CD Player
- A/C window units in the bedrooms, floor and window fans on main floor
- Fully equipped kitchen (with extra utensils and serving trays)
- Fire extenquisher, flashlight, first aid kit, safe deposit box and extension cords
- Linens and towels
- Extra pillows
- Washer and dryer
- 2 irons and ironing boards and blow dryer
- There are 2 off street parking spots, as well as plenty of street parking
- Porch has outdoor stereo, lap blankets for cozying up and citronella candles for soft lighting
All you need is the food!
You're even provided with beach stuff, including towels, coolers, thermos, chairs and umbrellas! Are you kidding me? I don't think too many other Newport vacation rentals go to these lengths to accommodate your needs.
No smoking allowed inside, but there are ash cans located outside.
Mature dogs are welcome.
Villa Mari is right on the Newport/Middletown border. It's only a short ride to downtown Newport and all it's waterfront restaurants, eclectic shops and historic attractions. The opulent Newport mansions are only a 5 or 10 minute ride also.Enjoy stunning coastal views from the Cliff Walk
The following are all within walking distance of Villa Mari:
Follow these links for more on Newport RI attractions and things to do in Newport.
Blue Seas bedroom
Zoom in on the blue placemark in the map below to see Villa Mari's exact location. You'll see that it is literally steps from the beach!
View Villa Mari - Newport Vacation Rentals in a larger map
Newport Vacation Rentals
Return from Newport Vacation Rentals - Villa Mari to Where to Stay
Return from Villa Mari to Newport Discovery Guide home page